Broadway at the Beach is South Carolina’s number one tourist, shopping, dining and entertainment destination, attracting more than 14 million visitors annually. Broadway is set on 350 acres in the heart of Myrtle Beach and features world class shopping, dining, attractions and entertainment in a series of magical, interconnected villages, surrounding the 23-acre Lake Broadway.
Day or night, Broadway at the Beach is a must-see shopping, dining and entertainment destination for visitors of all ages. The center is one of Myrtle Beach’s most energized experiences, joining together a distinguished collection of specialty shops featuring national and local brands, more than 20 restaurants and eateries, the area’s most popular attractions, world-class entertainment and hotels.
On the heels of celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2015, Broadway at the Beach embarked on its largest, most comprehensive reinvestment plan to date, ensuring it continues to be a vibrant destination for residents and visitors to shop, dine, and be entertained for years to come.
Tourist Attraction in SC
- Located on a high traffic corridor of Highway 17 Bypass, approximately 1 mile west of the Atlantic Ocean
- Top tourist destination in the state
- Retail anchors include: Build A Bear Workshop, Victoria’s Secret, It’Sugar, The Paula Deen Store and Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Restaurant anchors include: Hard Rock Cafe, Senor Frogs, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, American Tap House, Wahlburgers, and Joe’s Crab Shack
- Entertainment anchors include: Ripley’s Aquarium, WonderWork’s, Legends In Concert, Dragon’s Lair Fantasy Golf, and Pavilion Park
- Coming soon: Dave & Busters, Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
|DISTANCE||1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|AVG HH INCOME ($)||$55,692||$65,855||$71,296|